View Profile iscrulz

1,149 Movie Reviews

Happy Birthday to daddy Tom.

Racist Joke.

Ah yes 1999-2065 classic Newgrounds. Hi people from 2140.

331 Game Reviews

I feel like killing myself. I should have bought it at sub $3 back in March 2020. I sold it at $5. MOASS, diamond hands. Now I bought at $327 and bagholding until Papa Cohen takes it from me.

Is there an easter egg for the real GTA SA hot coffee?

Is it just me or are the buttons hard to see? Overall well done.

Little-Rena responds:

I tried to get a colour, and drop shadow to work well with the button, but I do see how it can be hard to see, sorry about that!

34 Audio Reviews

At least it's Minecraft and not a brat playing Roblox, nevertheless a person with your talents could or did pull that off.

I never realized podcast where on the audio portal msybe I just never thought about it. Now I have something to listen to, too chill.

DomAndFroShow responds:

I've recently started to listen to them at work and they're making the days so much easier to get through. Thank you for listening.

That was pretty metal to me. For not being a metal vocalist the screaming was good.

64 Art Reviews

Hey fellow ape I am waiting for the moass. FU Shitadel

Well made. Deadpool was the shit before the normies started being fans. Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into Minions.

EternalSeito responds:

Hahah totally agree! He truly is one of a kind.

Not bad. Finished or not. It ain’t that bad.

Accept your perceived reality. n,l,e, I am the one that hides In Flames and fire. Ingested listen to them.🔨

30, Male