View Profile iscrulz

1,113 Movie Reviews

A new level of Hell has been made and whoever fapped to this is going there where you feeling nothing but unbearable emotional, physical, spiritual and cognitive pain unfathomable by any being. Anyways I was like ok this is good then it’s getting homoererotic, then WTF holy shit this is totally gay Lots Of Love.

Well that’s a nice little cartoon. Superb voice acting with a microphone, pretty funny to boot. However no Energy drinks, pills, or IV will ever usurp proper sleep and healthy diet.

WAAAAAAH. Waluigi has to be in Smash and all other Mario type of games. Very well made.

TheTurkeyChronicles responds:

Thanks!

327 Game Reviews

RREEEEEEEE WTF is dis rayiss gaem- White Liberals.

One day I would like to be in on a inside joke. Other than that it was a good final fantasy style game.

Nice game nice and simple to play. I liked the feature where you start back at the same level not the beginning.

Dghosef responds:

32 Audio Reviews

That was pretty metal to me. For not being a metal vocalist the screaming was good.

This is a masterpiece. Part of Newgrounds history.

Nicely played or made. Piano music just makes sad music so much more sad.

68 Art Reviews

Well made. Deadpool was the shit before the normies started being fans. Let’s hope it doesn’t turn into Minions.

EternalSeito responds:

Hahah totally agree! He truly is one of a kind.

Not bad. Finished or not. It ain’t that bad.

I viewed it without red and blue glasses, voted five, rated five stars! too.

Accept your perceived reality. n,l,e, I am the one that hides In Flames and fire. The Browning listen to it.

28, Male