Be a Supporter!

iscrulziscrulz

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 17 Fans

All 1,718 flash Reviews

UK government spending UK government spending

Rated 2 / 5 stars March 28, 2013

1.2 trillion punds hahaha thats cute in Murica we got 17 trillion dollah bill y'all.

Bloodi Bloodi

Rated 0 / 5 stars March 3, 2013

NO NO NO Where to start where this is wrong. Horribly drawn overrated cliche overuse generic "madness" character. No Background, no judgment on the sound because I was preoccupied with music playing in the foreground. but let's it was abysmal. ETC. Don't make shitty madness cookie-cutter flash this go for everyone, EVERY ONE.

Burn! Burn!

Rated 3 / 5 stars February 24, 2013

R.I.P. Head phone users seriously some meaning the majority of the masses will not read the warnings in the author's comments and be deafenated.

TheInnocentChildren responds:

Let's pray for those

All illWillPress Episodes All illWillPress Episodes

Rated 4 / 5 stars December 31, 2012

IWP episodes were shit back in 2004 and nothing has changed, Foamy has different colored eyes thats about it. So if you think this is abusive ask any member that was here before your lord and master deleted his original Neurotically Yours episodes the episodes are the same thing.

BoobMarley responds:

I appreciate you putting in your two cents to defend this. I knew I'd have to endure the slings and arrows of a large part of this community when I posted it, and your understanding and support have made my small endeavor worth it.

: Ninja Gig : : Ninja Gig :

Rated 0 / 5 stars December 22, 2012

Not even once. This was horrible when was first on new grounds and now its even worst. If there is any foamheads from 2004 that still like this GOD have mercy. Well lets see about the accual review that has already been stated about these NY slideshow

Molly Ringwald Soundboard Molly Ringwald Soundboard

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars December 13, 2012

Only 80's kids will get this. Check the score it seems to be disync with the content.

Madness: Recommencement Madness: Recommencement

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 22, 2012

Madness is fucking gay. So gay I fucked it up the ass so many times. Well nice game in the controls and gameplay aspects.

Happy madness day2012 Happy madness day2012

Rated 1 / 5 stars September 22, 2012

Happy Madness DAY hooray. Woot bang bang stab stab killem madness is so fly.

XecoceRO responds:

ah...

A Day At The Beach~ A Day At The Beach~

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars September 13, 2012

So I had him down on the floor ass up in the air. My cock was rock hard ready to rock. His asshole was begging for my cock. Fuck That shit. So I sliced his throat open and stuck my dick in the wound. My penis was in the back of his mouth while he was taking his last desperate gasp of air my cock ejaculated with the force of a starquake semen squirting out of every orifice. My balls were drenched with blood and it even trickled down to my gooch. I ripped the head from the torso and rammed my dick again in the severed neck hole. I like stumps it makes me ejaculate with immeasurable force.

Hard Cock LMFAO Music Vid Hard Cock LMFAO Music Vid

Rated 3 / 5 stars August 5, 2012

nice parody. I hate lmfao they are blah blah overrated my pussy hurts. For this flash music video to be 95.8MB how the hell did that happen.