All 1,735 flash Reviews

Poor Little Bunny Poor Little Bunny

Nicely done. Watch out for neglected pets. Adopt before it's to late. Pretty nifty story there so happy easter to all to come.

Too Scared To Poop! Too Scared To Poop!

This hits to close to home. I was a young lad and I was too scaried to yada yadda I what the boy did. In summary great stuff all around.

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Yeah that's a damn good ending. I hated that stupid game maybe because I sucked at it. So I was exited at the conclusion.

Red Saga Chapter 0.1 Red Saga Chapter 0.1

Nice intro or teaser I would guess. Gets the audience hooked wanting to see what is next for this.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

Um that was quite odd. I was like uh okay lol and shit the whole time.

Blue Lights #4 Blue Lights #4

Pretty cool interactive game here. Humor 7/10: Interactivity 7/10: Story 9/10: Overall 8 out of ten.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks !

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Well made all around. Quite addicting side scrolling adventure. What could go wrong with a bear with jet pack arms it practically writes itself.

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

Well made. Pretty enjoyable to play. I like the trend of faux 8-bit style gaming. Interactivity 10.

Temperature Temperament (loading artist comic) Temperature Temperament (loading artist comic)

Cool really swell. Nice smooth fluid animations. Crisp clean too. Well also it is pretty humorous.

Flashoons responds:

thank you. very much. thank you

Diving figure Diving figure

2 stars for how long the flash, Also it mediocre overall.

produde123 responds:

How do I improve? Do the exact opposite? How do i make it less mediocre? How mediocre is mediocre? (sorry for all the questions) Tbh it's just an experiment but all criticism is appreciated!