All 1,734 flash Reviews

Woke is a Joke : Foamy The Squirrel Woke is a Joke : Foamy The Squirrel

Foamy has been old news for years. I can't believe people like this shit still. I guess shills are easily manipulated into thinking all of foamy or the gothic chick flashes have some quality content.

Poopy Juggling Poopy Juggling

OOHH WEEE. That was swell Top tier flash.

Macbeth Act 2 Scene 3 Macbeth Act 2 Scene 3

Okayfor a Phoenix Wright spoof. SO the bar is set low on the quality of these flashes which passed.

Poor Little Bunny Poor Little Bunny

Nicely done. Watch out for neglected pets. Adopt before it's to late. Pretty nifty story there so happy easter to all to come.

Too Scared To Poop! Too Scared To Poop!

This hits to close to home. I was a young lad and I was too scaried to yada yadda I what the boy did. In summary great stuff all around.

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Yeah that's a damn good ending. I hated that stupid game maybe because I sucked at it. So I was exited at the conclusion.

Red Saga Chapter 0.1 Red Saga Chapter 0.1

Nice intro or teaser I would guess. Gets the audience hooked wanting to see what is next for this.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

Um that was quite odd. I was like uh okay lol and shit the whole time.

Blue Lights #4 Blue Lights #4

Pretty cool interactive game here. Humor 7/10: Interactivity 7/10: Story 9/10: Overall 8 out of ten.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks !

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Well made all around. Quite addicting side scrolling adventure. What could go wrong with a bear with jet pack arms it practically writes itself.