All 1,376 movie Reviews

Poopy Juggling Poopy Juggling

OOHH WEEE. That was swell Top tier flash.

Macbeth Act 2 Scene 3 Macbeth Act 2 Scene 3

Okayfor a Phoenix Wright spoof. SO the bar is set low on the quality of these flashes which passed.

Poor Little Bunny Poor Little Bunny

Nicely done. Watch out for neglected pets. Adopt before it's to late. Pretty nifty story there so happy easter to all to come.

Too Scared To Poop! Too Scared To Poop!

This hits to close to home. I was a young lad and I was too scaried to yada yadda I what the boy did. In summary great stuff all around.

Mario Plays Flappy Bird Mario Plays Flappy Bird

Yeah that's a damn good ending. I hated that stupid game maybe because I sucked at it. So I was exited at the conclusion.

Red Saga Chapter 0.1 Red Saga Chapter 0.1

Nice intro or teaser I would guess. Gets the audience hooked wanting to see what is next for this.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante Sweet Boy Beach - The Gloriously Crappy Adventures of Cuthbert & Dante

Um that was quite odd. I was like uh okay lol and shit the whole time.

Temperature Temperament (loading artist comic) Temperature Temperament (loading artist comic)

Cool really swell. Nice smooth fluid animations. Crisp clean too. Well also it is pretty humorous.

Flashoons responds:

thank you. very much. thank you

Diving figure Diving figure

2 stars for how long the flash, Also it mediocre overall.

produde123 responds:

How do I improve? Do the exact opposite? How do i make it less mediocre? How mediocre is mediocre? (sorry for all the questions) Tbh it's just an experiment but all criticism is appreciated!

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Awesome stuff I laughed at this great work all around.