All 63 art Reviews

Timmy the Mod (Issue #1) Timmy the Mod (Issue #1)

I know this is old but after stumbling across this gem. Whats the dot for above Joys foot int he second panel. Other than good all around here here.

ZJ responds:

Looks like "Wildman" ZJ from 2012 was being a little too careless with his MS paint. There's no good reason that dot is there. Thanks for the kind words.

Buffalo Bell Buffalo Bell

Wowzer hot mamaceta humina humina, I need to clean myself.

On the run! On the run!

Nice work. Fine ass movie a classic for all generations. Look pretty good it kinda looks w.i.p. but more less it still okay.

Vault Meat but shes made out of wood Vault Meat but shes made out of wood

Well this should be put in the new update for FO4. If you find it +2 Endurance permanently. Oh yeah really good work of art right here.

Roman Lady Roman Lady

Nice style of art here. I hope you don't mind me I need my points so I am review stuff. Like hey good work all around.

Thanks but this is old

Remastered Punk Rock Chibi Demony Remastered Punk Rock Chibi Demony

Woot all my 5s belongs to dis. Which band would she sing for like Forever the Sickest Kids light stuff or heavy stuff like Caliban.

Def Leppard

Emo Erika the Pony Emo Erika the Pony

Yeah I really don't care about the mlp or brony crap. but I won't be bias so here it goes. Thats some good shit good shit right there right there the good shit. 100

Thanks

Self Portrait Self Portrait

Nice work. If thats really you might I say well hot damn.

StaticSkull responds:

That's me. I'm a piece of paper

Peeping Laharl Peeping Laharl

Good stuff Nice simps.

TonicOrange responds:

thanks :D

Cactus Cactus

sort of intriguing. The sun and black and grey sky are quite the conundrum. The cacti needs improvement. I love cactuses because of their phallic shape.

XwaynecoltX responds: